BeGone Clans
Welcome! Please register an account or log in if you already have one. Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BeGone Clans
Welcome! Please register an account or log in if you already have one. Enjoy your stay!
BeGone Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|[True]| Assassins Reloaded

+3
SimonU
ihatethesidebar
Sniip3z
7 posters

Go down

|[True]| Assassins Reloaded Empty |[True]| Assassins Reloaded

Post by Sniip3z Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:30 pm

★|[True]| Assassins Reloaded ★

|[True]| Assassins Reloaded 3pQTMGeQEwIRZDqSbZCvLB-Bxk0BiVG0t6tynQc6ZXFNOd-kzarsKEYChGom-EkAnI9qgnVGxHvYxQPz3qu-IDzhByU_2FNDgpOQuX3KbOe6aHVYyhMHbN8h

★ CLAN FOCUS

We are |[True]| Assassins Reloaded. We were once the [AV] True Assassins when we started out, but then we grew. We soon became |[True]| Assassins. However, the clan did collapse. It became unorganized, difficult to control. But, I have decided to take the reigns once again. I used to lead alongside avgamingav and EliteStrike. One solemn day came when we all agreed. It would be better for the all of us to delete the clan. avgamingav deleted the clan abruptly, he did not give EliteStrike and I a chance to say goodbye. However, I could not bear to see |[True]| lost. We were so well known, people knew us. We weren’t nobodies. We had actually achieved some popularity. So I decided, let me bring it back. You know me. My name is FinalStrike, back from the shadows. I am glad to take over the reigns of True, to bring it back into the public’s eye once more for yet another glorious opportunity. Let me just say, there have been changes made to the clan, the clan is now different, but you will now recognize it. We are now going to gather members, but this time we won’t look at Kill / Death ratio like the old True did. This time, we will look at experience and talent. Now grab on for the ride of your life, cause True is back and better than ever. However, we are still the same True Assassins. We remain bold, brave and victorious. Join us.

★ CLAN MISSION

True’s mission is to bring a community of skilled BeGone players together. For them and us to meet each other and bring new ideas and voices to how we should be the next elite group. Different values from all around the world will rise not alone but together to fight and bring pride to the name. Our motive is to fight together, side by side, we believe “war is not about who is right, but who is left.”

★ CLAN RULES

1. Respect and be kind to other members
2. Be responsible with power.
3. Show equality. We are the same.
4. No multi-clanning or multi-accounting.
5. No sexist or racist discrimination.
6. No spamming or trolling.
7. No hacking or glitching.
8. HAVE FUN!

★ CLAN REQUIREMENTS

1. Active NPlay Accounts.
2. Maturity and Positive Attitude.
3. Loyalty, respect, skill.
4. Decent Level of English.
5. At least 1000 kills.
6. Cannot multi-clan or multi-account.

★ CLAN JOINING METHODS

Method 1 - Application
This method requires you to request membership. To apply please apply to this thread or BeGone clans thread with the following application:

Application Form:
Game Name (profile link included):
Timezone:
Best Gun:
Best Map:
Kill/Death Ratio:
Preferred Tactics:
Reasons for Applying:
How much activity on BeGone?
Where do you want to be tested?

Testing Process - The testing process is your choice if you want you can play a duel against one of the members that will test you or you can play a match alongside the tester so we can observe your skills, tactics, and playstyle.

After this testing is done the member who tested will talk to the co-leaders about what they thought about you. The co-leaders and the Assassin Strike Circle will make a collective decision whether you should or not join the clan. Results for the testing will come within 5 days of testing. The decision either will be accepting you or rejecting you.

Please note, if you are rejected, this may be because you did not meet our standards or because you lost the game by a large margin. If you do not get tested and you apply in the forums, we may be busy recruiting members or sorting through the forums. Please excuse us, we are quite busy sometimes.

Method 2 - Invitation
If one of the co-leaders or Assassin Strike Circle members are impressed with your skills, tactics, and play style they may recruit you to the clan or if they know you well enough to tell you can bring skill to the clan.

★ CLAN RANKS

|[True]| Assassins Reloaded Ek8jcdFJX5wWfO60EKCcaHqQ1msKXBj8jFG6iKKDTJrUO45vr4kMg-2RcWNX9zRho-hT2K3VQNPtxVUFh99ZxtNExX67p4dNqsTdQavkeZtEGWHxbpWtS5wR

Leader - The person in charge. (V3NG3ANCE) (Sniip3z)

|[True]| Assassins Reloaded O8cOLRlvsYWCiqTfKN_VzocoQfaQzSmnt4-2rIX1SyJSUIRdFmzrSBRuNKCLfUJgx5P7kA1HAh4aGvdPSwYpaqHx7KEWdLvSYQtqpX37sU28kNvnNJ-oOa_L

Assassins Strike Circle - An group of assassins that are professional killers, and are highly trusted by the leader. This circle is the voice of the assassins.

|[True]| Assassins Reloaded GECozhKA11ubkgsexTj0SOe6CQkflh61z6Uo9TQQbEJUvplWlqjk9ysC-bccYAgWzsI9GJ4o9tLZ0n6prD3DHPB7Wbj5qtx2E_RIjN1uF7uBqYV95QKR5R4-

Droid Assassins - An assassin that has gained a lot of experience and it a true killer. This assassin is like a killing machine, built to kill, and is highly trained in ground combat.

|[True]| Assassins Reloaded OOCBrszluU0e4La5uQBw4piAwNq6ju4E7Vw9GNP1WGndT4KlNVROpM3DSIxgC7C_3_MojQs8abh4m6pqJRU1fuMY7sCTQ_cZ2DFTgacJ5d3BZEY_3PD_cu1n

Sith Assassins - An assassin that has gained a lot of experience and is a stealth killer. This assassin specializes in stealth, infiltration, and sniping.

|[True]| Assassins Reloaded WC8uvqG0I1SWUaxUm6KYJw9sRQtXPHhvc1xvwp53ssSh2JjOTA7KeCQdhS-NQkSQg9gHwERlsAhJakafPePTEHEr6WD9oIJbpDP37jp-96fOY7Ll0HF4nQrB

Hunter Assassins - An beginner assassin rank, given to those who just join the clan. These hunters later specialize in sniping or ground combat to advance to Droid Assassins, or Sith Assassins.

|[True]| Assassins Reloaded RIZtivqyKGwQjTFBOuRqqSzxHfwpLaVpq-YB_cPHHouvh9B3wpqrzToPtbY2sgZPOxGQQZAtJzgw0scdpqrFO5kkT2awwc5S7CLqYwhJikn_YvSxrihJvxq0

Traitors - An assassins that has done damage to the structure of the clan, by breaking rules or disobeying higher ranks during appropriate commands. Punishment will be given by the Assassin Guild. Traitor will start from Hunter Assassin rank after punishment finishes.

★ CLAN REFERENCES

Clan Group Page - http://www.nplay.com/group/151
Begone Clans User Group - https://begoneclans.forumotion.com/g6-true

We look forward to meeting you... on the battlefield.

Last edited by Sniip3z on Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:10 pm; edited 10 times in total
Sniip3z
Sniip3z
True Leader

Back to top Go down

|[True]| Assassins Reloaded Empty Re: |[True]| Assassins Reloaded

Post by ihatethesidebar Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:33 pm

ihatethesidebar
ihatethesidebar
SCP Clan Representative

http://http:/scphideout.forumotion.com/u4

Back to top Go down

Post by SimonU Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:06 pm

oooooh, you guys look like mods/admins.
SimonU
SimonU

Back to top Go down

Post by luiswa Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:12 pm

hello true very good clan, and very good page I wish you luck, but you could not have chosen another color, which better represent your clan?
luiswa
luiswa

Back to top Go down

Post by ihatethesidebar Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:26 pm

Sniip requested to change it to a softer tone of red.
ihatethesidebar
ihatethesidebar
SCP Clan Representative

http://http:/scphideout.forumotion.com/u4

Back to top Go down

Post by Grover Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:31 pm

Nice thread snipz
Grover
Grover
Silenced #65 Leader

http://www.nplay.com/profile/Grover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniip3z Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:25 am

Thanks for the feedback!
Sniip3z
Sniip3z
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nextkiller Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:59 pm

GL
Nextkiller
Nextkiller

http://www.nplay.com/profile/Nextkiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealand Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:02 am

luiswa wrote:hello true very good clan, and very good page I wish you luck, but you could not have chosen another color, which better represent your clan?

Red can still have the color red just a different shade of it.
Zealand
Zealand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down